News on the 4th of November
The Admiral Chief of Staff of the Navy, Admiral General Antonio Martorell Lacave, visited the Navantia stand at FEINDEF this Thursday, where he was received by the president of the company, Ricardo Domínguez.
In a brief event held at the stand, Navantia and the Navy have valued their close collaboration with the aim of providing the Naval Force with technologically advanced means capable of defending the interests of the country from the sea.
All the news of the day
- Navantia and the Navy, “indissoluble” collaboration to face the challenges of the future
- “Navantia, Driving Progress”
- The Heads of the three Armies, in the round table “Vision of the future of the Armed Forces”
- Navantia participates with the presentation “The maritime domain” in a round table on remotely manned systems in Defense
- Navantia takes part in a round table on the European Patrol Corvette
- Navantia and Telefónica Tech present their collaboration in cybersecurity and cyberdefense
- Navantia marks a new model of sustainability with the digital twin